C2 Guard for Wood is a non-toxic waterproofer and sealant designed for use on bare wood. Instead of sitting on top of wood like a typical stain, C2 Guard penetrates deep into the surface, forming a flexible polymer that becomes part of the cellular structure. For up to 10 years, this enhanced cellular structure resists water penetration. This means no cracking, splitting, warping, corrosion or mold/mildew.
C2 Guard can go on clear or can be tinted to one of these colors.
🏆 This is our staff pick for preserving wood siding, shingles, fences, and decks.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to 3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.