Marrakech Walls® is a revolutionary, 100% mineral paint that has a Tadelakt or concrete look to it while remaining a silky soft surface. Due to its naturally high pH, Marrakech Walls is mold- and bacteria resistant.
The application of Marrakech Walls paint is quite easy to adopt (even for a DIYer) and way less labor intensive than Venetian Plaster.
💡 In most cases, prime your surfaces with Wallprim before applying Marrakech Walls.
🎨 Browse all Marrakech Walls paint colors here.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to 3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.