For use on bare wood, Interior Wood Primer & Undercoat helps create a smooth base on which to paint Estate Eggshell, Modern Eggshell, or Full Gloss. This primer comes tinted in specific colors to help achieve the best coverage and color clarity of the topcoat.
👍 We recommend Interior Wood Primer & Undercoat for interior trim under Farrow & Ball paints.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to 3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.