Lime paint has been around for thousands of years and is made again in the traditional way by Pure & Original. Fresco Lime Paint is an all natural, 100% mineral paint composed of slaked lime and natural pigments. Due to it's naturally high pH, lime-paint is mold- and bacteria resistant.
The end result is an aged, natural matte look with unique shades and aesthetic strokes. It adds depth and beauty to any space.
💡 In most cases, prime your surfaces with Wallprim before applying Fresco Lime paint.
🎨 Browse all Fresco Lime paint colors here.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to 3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.