Sansin Dec tinted in natural or translucent colors adds only a tiny bit of color to enhance the natural beauty of the wood.
Between weather and traffic, decks certainly take a beating. We think Sansin Dec is one of the only stains out there that’s up for the challenge. It’s rugged, two-coat formula penetrates deep into the wood, enhancing the wood tissue with lasting protection from rain and UV exposure. Your deck will look better longer and when it’s time for maintenance, all you need to do is clean the surface and add one more coat.
🏆 Sansin Dec is our best selling deck and porch stain.
💡 If you're looking for a deeper, bolder color, check out Dec's saturated and ultra-saturated colors.
*A digital stain swatch is a rough estimation of the color. Color may vary depending on texture, grain, color, porosity and type of wood.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon/3.7 liters of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart/1 liter of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to 3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.