Dead Flat Eco Sealer is the ideal sealer topcoat to use over Fresco lime paint and Marrakech Walls. It maintains their desired matte finish while providing a durable, washable protective layer. We recommend waiting 7-10 days after painting your surface before applying a top coat of Dead Flat Eco Sealer.
1 liter of Dead Flat Eco Sealer covers up to 180 square feet.
👍 We recommend using Dead Flat Eco Sealer in high traffic areas such as kitchens, bedrooms, hallways, and kids rooms.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon/3.7 liters of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart/1 liter of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to 3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.