Brushing putty is an interior primer that can easily be sanded to a glass-smooth finish. This putty has superior filling power and is ideal for restoration work.
Use Brushing Putty to make your wood surface level. Brushing Putty must then be over-coated with FPE Oil Primer before receiving a Hollandlac or ECO finish.
👍 We recommend Brushing Putty for use on doors, cabinets, and furniture.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to 3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.