Lime Soap Sealer is a natural soap. It is used in saturating a calcareous subsurface like Fresco Lime Paint and Marrakech Walls. Saturating your newly painted walls with lime soap turns the surface water repellent and therefore maintenance friendly.
We recommend Lime Soap as a sealer to use in low traffic areas. For high traffic areas, we recommend Dead Flat Eco sealer.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon/3.7 liters of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart/1 liter of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to 3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.