Masonry & Plaster Stabilising Primer is for use on degraded masonry or plastered surfaces under Exterior Masonry, Estate Emulsion, or Modern Emulsion. Available in one color (dries clear).
👍 We recommend Masonry & Plaster Stabilising Primer for interior or exterior degraded masonry surfaces under Farrow & Ball paints.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon/3.7 liters of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart/1 liter of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to 3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.